Title: I Too Had A Love Story
Author: Ravinder Singh
Genre: Romance
Publisher:
Penguin India
Publication
date: Published 2011 (first published 2008)
Pages: 112
Read on: Kindle Paperwhite
Reading
time (approx.): 1.5 to 2 hours
My
ratings:
Blurb:
Do love stories ever die?. How would you react when a
beautiful person comes into your life, and then goes away from you . . .
forever?
Not all love stories are meant to have a perfect ending. I Too Had a Love Story is one such saga. It is the tender and heartfelt tale of Ravin and Khushi—two people who found each other on a matrimonial site and fell in love . . . until life put their love to the ultimate test.
Romantic, emotional and sincere, this heartbreaking true-life story has already touched a million hearts. This bestselling novel is a must-read for anyone who believes in the magic of love . . .
Not all love stories are meant to have a perfect ending. I Too Had a Love Story is one such saga. It is the tender and heartfelt tale of Ravin and Khushi—two people who found each other on a matrimonial site and fell in love . . . until life put their love to the ultimate test.
Romantic, emotional and sincere, this heartbreaking true-life story has already touched a million hearts. This bestselling novel is a must-read for anyone who believes in the magic of love . . .
Characters:
Ravinder Singh,
Khushi
My thoughts:
This
book made me cry just because it wasn’t a work of fiction but I was reading a
book based on real-life events and you can realize and I could feel the love
and pain which he must have gone through in less than a year. The person who
had never fallen in love before, the person who had never thought of being in
any fake relationship had to face such a bitter truth of life. He turned into a
writer and has written heart-warming poems for her. I adore his love for Khushi
who though is dead but is still alive in his heart and in his thoughts and his
memories. You just have one life make the best use of it, and cherish your
loved one.
Writing
style:
I Too
Had A Love Story is a debut novel of Ravinder Singh who was then working. The
language used is extremely simple and easy to understand. The author has
explained everything between him and Khushi, his first love in great detail.
The book is written in such a way that it will surely leave tears in your eyes
at some point.
Buy This
Book:




